Tuesday, January 30

Religious violence

I have had a very important response to my last blog. Guidance from director him. He has written, as the authority whom shall be obeyed, that: 'As an extremely lapsed catholic I can confirm that your little prayer is not blasphemous as it is traditional to pray to Saints. And if anyone should suggest that Billie is not a Saint I will hold them down and box office can punch them.' Pretty conclusive if you ask me.
Went to see The Last Laugh tonight with secretary and box office. High priest cancelled as he had to work. Shame because it was fantastic. Both hilarious and serious at the same time. First night of the run, prior to moving up to London. Roger Lloyd Pack was brilliant. Perfectly cast in the role. He and Martin Freeman are going to have a great time in the West End.

Thought for the day: 'Two goldfish swimming in a bowl. One says to the other: "Do you know how to drive this thing?" .....(pause)..... Er, shouldn't that be tank? Goldfish in a tank. I think if you try that it will work better next time.' The Last Laugh

No comments: