Tuesday, January 30

Just for luck with a little prayer


I thought I should put something up for everyone to pray to... Oh Billie, wilt thou be our Honorary President and pour your blessings upon us. Amen. Or something like that.
Actually, is that blasphemous? Maybe one of my dearly beloved lapsed catholic friends can let me know...
I really hope she says yes, for the Academy kids as much as anything. Well OK, for director him too. And box office.
Meanwhile, I have been humming Something Deep Inside to myself non-stop since Saturday night. Worrying.

Thought for the day:
'The first time that it crossed my mind, I kept on pushing it aside. It's such a strong emotion. Second time it's plain to see, This feeling rushing over me. Oh yeah..... And unknown to me, This chemistry is.... Something deep inside'
Something Deep Inside. Billie Piper. Walk Of Life

No comments: