Friday, March 2

Time Marches On

St David's Day, Daffodils, A Pinch & A Punch. Yes it's the first of March and that means it's scary time. We are counting down the days until the first performance. There's no complication like having to add together bits of February and bits of March. The dress rehearsal is on March 19. That's 18 days time. That's not very long. Gulp! Would I like a glass of water?
Actually, it's past midnight. Which means it's March 2. Bugger. Why did you have to go and spoil it all.
Ysabell was complaining tonight that I had fallen behind a bit and needed to be writing something every day. And let's face it, who would argue with anyone who carries a large pink bunny around with them. Well her father maybe. Especially when he's carrying a goldfish and a teddy bear. I bet she hasn't noticed that in the script. Hah! Never mind the scythe my girl just make sure your bunny doesn't come anywhere near my goldfish or my teddy will be having words.

Thought for the day: 'What's the difference between a bison annd a buffalo? You can't wash your hands in a buffalo.' Bad joke c22.02.07. I won't even begin to tell you who told me that, but she was in disguise - not wearing pink at the time.

No comments: