Monday, February 19

Head lines

My head hurts. Not as much as it did this time last week though. At this point seven days ago I was emerging from Hammersmith Hospital having been told that I hadn't fractured my skull. Which was some kind of compensation.
I'll explain exactly what happened at a point when looking into a computer screen for extended periods of time doesn't increase my headache.
For the moment I shall confine myself to saying that I missed both rehearsals last week In the meantime director her has drawn the poster, which I shall be given at the rehearsal tonight, previous producer has been hard at work sorting costumes and secretary has confirmed that NODA will review the show and that we will have a visit from the Mayor of Slough who apparently is a huge Pratchett fan.
We have a committee meeting on Wednesday which will become a production meeting at some point part way through. More details about how the world has progressed in the past few days will be forthcoming then and of course tonight at rehearsal.

Thought for the day: 'Since you been gone, since you been gone, I'm out of my head can't take it...' Rainbow. Zippy & George. Oh yes. No I won't explain. Well not now anyway. (I had to choose a piece of headbanging music... ho! ho! ho!)

No comments: