Thursday, December 28

No sooner said than done

Just had director her's translation of director him's notes from yesterday come over as a spreadsheet. You see it's not just past producer who knows how to do these things... I have had a bit of fun splashing pretty colours all over it, with the aim of making things clearer when matching up the smaller parts for casting. It's all more complicated now compared to when director him and I did our first versions. We were working on minimum numbers. Now it's all more fluid.
Forgot to mention that I watched Hogfather last night. Great job they made of it too. DEATH and Albert were excellent. Susan wasn't exactly as I had imagined, but she was very good nonetheless. Teatime's eyes were fabulous. I enjoyed the wizards although Stibbons looked a bit too much like Harry Potter for me - not a good thing. I hope Terry Pratchett was pleased with the end result and that the money for other projects becomes available. Hogfather was perfect for the first one, but there are plenty more where that came from which would translate to the screen very well.

Thought for the day: 'HO! HO! HO!' DEATH in Hogfather

No comments: